Want to lose weight fast? Through these simple diet tips, you can easily say goodbye to 10 pounds of excess fat. Just be careful what you eat and make sure you taste fresh and healthy meals as well as snacks, fill up with veggies and let your taste buds enjoy the fruits
No need to be sacrificed! Just follow these simple tips to lose the first 10 pounds, the last 10 pounds, or add them to your weight loss program when they seem to drop. It is a balanced and flexible solution that you can use at any time.
3. Limit sugary snacks 3 times a week. This includes chocolate, ice cream, candies, cakes, pastries, biscuits, etc.
4. Include low-fat protein sources in most meals: chicken, fish, nuts, cottage cheese, or low-fat yogurt. Eat eggs, nuts, and red meat every now and then. But not every day
6. Reduce the fat content of dairy products. If you drink whole milk, reduce the fat by 2% to 2%, to 1%. Choose low fat cheese and yogurt. When buying yogurt, make sure it is sugar free.
7. Eating fruit at least 2 meals a day can be used as dessert or snack. Choose seasonal fruits.
8. Drink plain water instead of carbonated drinks, fruit juices, milk drinks, or alcohol. Avoid diet sodas, as their sweet flavor only encourages you to crave sugar. The hot water mixed with lemon slices will add freshness to the morning.
9. Include at least two vegetables at lunch and dinner. If you are hungry, take more.
10. Eat more slowly. The body slowly registers when you are full, and it is easier to overeat if you run during your meals.
11. Grated carrots are a great snack. You will find that grated carrots have more garnish than whole carrots, strange but true.
12. Use whole grains whenever possible. The fiber will make you feel full and it will also aid your digestion.
13. Choose chewy foods. Again, this will increase your fiber intake and chewing will also make you more satisfied. Which means eating fruit instead of drinking juice. If you have soup, make sure it’s pieces.
14. Plan meals and snacks in advance. Plan your shopping, too – make a list of what you want and stick to it. If you take something when you are hungry, you may be able to go for a high calorie diet.
15. Always turn off the TV when eating. This includes snacks and meals. Studies have shown that we eat most of our food in front of the television, possibly because we are less aware of what we are eating. When eating, only eat if you want to lose weight quickly.